Protects advanced two-stroke technology. Use in all two-stroke snowmobiles, motorcycles, ATVs, PWCs and where API TC or JASO FD oils are specified, including Polaris;* BRP/Ski-Doo* (Rotax* E-TEC* engines); Arctic Cat* (C-TEC2* engines); Honda;* Yamaha;* Kawasaki;* Suzuki;* direct-fuel-injected (DFI), electronic-fuel-injected (EFI) & carbureted engines. Use as injection oil or 50:1 premix (2.6 oz. per U.S. gallon of gas).Developed by AMSOIL for hard-working and performance ATVs and UTVs. Advanced synthetic technology resists oxidation and protects against extreme heat to help prevent sludge and varnish. Cools shrouded engines. Wet-clutch compatible. Stay-in-grade formulation maintains protection in ATVs and UTVs used for hauling, plowing or conquering tough terrain.
FIGHTS ENGINE WEAR
- INTERCEPTOR’s synthetic formulation resists burn-off, resulting in a greater amount of oil surviving the combustion process to provide excellent lubrication and protection.
- Excellent lubricity and film strength inhibit metal-to-metal contact for maximum piston protection.
- Exceptional cold-temperature fluidity (-63°F [-53ºC] pour point) provides fast startup protection in sub-zero cold for pistons, bearings and other parts.
INTERCEPTOR Fights Wear
AMSOIL INTERCEPTOR Synthetic 2-Stroke Oil delivered outstanding wear protection and cleanliness in a rental sled throughout 1,617 miles (2,602 km) of abuse.A
KEEPS ENGINES CLEAN
- INTERCEPTOR naturally resists harmful deposits due to its thermally stable synthetic formulation.
- Fortified with high-temperature detergency and dispersancy additives that provide excellent engine cleanliness.
- Prevents exhaust-valve sticking for maximum power and performance.
Size: 1 Quartz Bottle